Ironically, if you’re looking for a great Apple deal this Black Friday season, you shouldn’t shop at Apple. That’s because Apple doesn’t typically offer discounts on its new products in-store or on its website, at least outside of the occasional educational discount. Don’t fear, however, as there are plenty of reliable third-party retailers like Amazon, B&H Photo, and Best Buy that do.
Even better, these retailers have already started discounting some of the most popular Apple products ahead of Black Friday, dropping prices on everything from the latest MacBook Pro to the Apple Watch Series 7. Below, we’ve rounded up the best deals we’ve found by category, and we’ll continue to update this piece as more deals are published.
Also, if you’re looking to save even more, make sure to check out our detailed guide to the best early Black Friday deals, where we’re highlighting the best deals across all brands.
- The third-gen AirPods were released just last month, and now you can buy them for sale. Amazon is selling the true wireless earbuds for $170 instead of $179. The latest AirPods boast a MagSafe-ready charging case and shorter stems, as well as better battery life and water resistance. Read our review.
- Apple’s second generation of true wireless earbuds, the AirPods, are selling for $109 instead of $159 at Amazon. This particular model comes with a wired charging case, however, you can pick up a pair with the wireless charging case for $150 instead of $200 from Walmart. Read our review.
- The 64GB, Wi-Fi version of the 10.9-inch iPad Air is selling for $539 instead of $600 at Walmart in rose gold, while the space gray version is just $10 extra. Released in 2020, the latest model offers thinner bezels around the display and a Touch ID sensor embedded in the power button. Read our review.
- Last year’s M1-equipped MacBook Air is, in our opinion, the best laptop you can buy. Right now, you can buy the 512GB model with 16GB of RAM for $1,399 in gold or space gray at B&H Photo. Read our review.
Mac mini deals
- Last year’s 27-inch iMac comes with an improved 1080p webcam, as well as a notable performance increase over its predecessor. Right now, you can pick it up for $1,699 instead of $1,799 when you choose the Core i5 model with 8GB RAM and a 256GB SSD. Read our review.
Apple Watch deals
The latest Apple Watch comes in a number of styles with either GPS or LTE. As we noted in our review, it’s a great wearable. Unlike its predecessor, it has a bigger screen, multiple timers, and faster charging. Besides a few iterative changes, however, it’s not drastically different than the Series 6.
Apple’s last-gen wearable features an always-on display and new sensors that provide the ability to monitor your blood oxygen levels. We gave it a 9 / 10 in our review last year, and while we liked the Apple Watch 7’s bigger screen, faster charging, and durability, we noted there wasn’t much of a reason to upgrade otherwise.
Apple TV 4K deals
You can get a $50 Apple gift card when you buy an Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD directly from Apple starting November 26th. Amazon is also discounting various configurations of the latest version by $10, selling for example the 32GB 2021 Apple TV 4K for $170 instead of $179.
Apple Pencil deals
The second-gen Apple Pencil ditches the awkward Lightning port charging, adopting a magnetic mechanism that attaches to the side of the latest iPad Pro, iPad Air, and iPad Mini models. It can also recharge while magnetically attached and supports tap gestures.
- The first-gen Apple Pencil is currently on sale at Amazon for $80, its second-best price to date. The stylus is compatible with the latest entry-level iPad and a range of earlier models, and it differs from the second-gen model in that you need to plug it into your iPad’s Lightning port in order to charge.
Apple AirTag deals
Apple is throwing in a $25 gift card when you buy a four-pack of AirTags from them directly starting November 26th.